Open Access Policy
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Open Access Statement
The Creative Commons copyright licenses and tools forge a balance inside the traditional "all rights reserved" setting that copyright law creates. These tools give everyone from individual creators to large companies and institutions a simple, standardized way to grant copyright permissions to their creative work.
Authors who publish with SAINSMAT: Journal of Applied Sciences, Mathematics, and Its Education agree to the following terms: Authors retain copyright and grant the SAINSMAT: Journal of Applied Sciences, Mathematics, and Its Education right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)
You are free to:
- Share : copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt : remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
Attribution : You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
NonCommercial : You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
ShareAlike : If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions : You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.